Buy Pregabalin 300 Mg (Lyrica 300 Mg) from Propharmacystore. Approved online pharmacy. No Prescription needed.
What is Pregabalin 300 Mg ?
Pregabalin 300 Mg (Lyrics 300 Mg) is used to treat pain caused by nerve damage due to diabetes, shingles (herpes zoster) infection, or spinal cord injury. This medication is also used to treat pain in people with fibromyalgia.
It is also used with other medications to treat certain types of seizures (focal seizures). Pregabalin comes as a capsule, a solution, and an extended-release tablet. All forms are taken by mouth.
Lyrica is the brand name for the drug pregabalin, an anticonvulsant that reduces the number of pain signals from damaged nerves.
Doctors prescribe Lyrica to treat a number of conditions, including:
- Pain from neuropathy, or damaged nerves in the arms, hands, fingers, legs, feet, or toes
- Pain from nerves damaged by shingles, a rash that occurs after infection with the herpes zoster virus
- Fibromyalgia, a chronic condition that may cause pain, muscle stiffness, fatigue, and trouble sleeping
- Pain from nerves damaged by spinal cord injury
People with epilepsy may take Lyrica in combination with other medications to treat certain types of seizures.
A study published in the New England Journal of Medicine in 2014 found that pregabalin significantly improved treatment outcomes and could be an effective alternative therapy for restless legs syndrome (RLS).
Pregabalin 300 Mg Side effects
Drowsiness, dizziness, dry mouth, constipation, difficulty concentrating, swollen arms/legs, and weight gain may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.
Tell your doctor right away if you have any unlikely but serious side effects, including: blurred vision, unusual bleeding/bruising, unsteadiness, confusion, muscle pain/tenderness/weakness(especially if you are tired or have a fever), swelling of hands/legs/feet, signs of kidney problems (such as change in the amount of urine).
A small number of people who take anticonvulsants for any condition (such as seizure, bipolar disorder, pain) may experience depression, suicidal thoughts/attempts, or other mental/mood problems. Tell your doctor right away if you or your family/caregiver notice any unusual/sudden changes in your mood, thoughts, or behavior including signs of depression, suicidal thoughts/attempts, thoughts about harming yourself.
The most common side effects of Lyrica include:
- Dry mouth
- Nausea or vomiting
- Gas or bloating
- ”High” or elevated mood
- Speech problems
- Trouble concentrating or paying attention
- Memory problems or forgetfulness
- Lack of coordination
- Loss of balance or unsteadiness
- Uncontrollable shaking or jerking of a part of the body
- Muscle twitching
- Increased appetite
- Weight gain
- Swelling of the arms, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- Back pain
Pregabalin 300 Mg Precautions
- Hypersensitivity (allergic) reaction warning: This drug can cause serious allergic reactions. These include trouble breathing, shortness of breath, and rash, hives, and blisters on your skin. If you have any of these symptoms, stop taking this drug and seek medical help right away.
- Suicidal thinking and behavior warning: This drug can increase your risk of having suicidal thoughts and behavior. Talk to your doctor right away if you have any unusual changes in your mood or behavior, new or worsening depression, or thoughts of harming yourself.
- Dizziness and drowsiness warning: This drug can cause dizziness, drowsiness, and blurry vision. It may affect your ability to think, see, or move. You shouldn’t drive, use machinery, or do other tasks that require alertness until you know how this drug affects you.
- Misuse warning: Use of this drug can lead to misuse. Your risk may be greater if you have a history of drug misuse.
Pregabalin 300 Mg Dosage
Pregabalin comes in capsule or liquid form. The liquid contains 20 milligrams (mg) of pregabalin per milliliter.
The capsule is available in various strengths, ranging from 25 to 300 mg.
Typically, people take 300 mg of pregabalin each day, split into two or three doses.
The maximum dose of the drug is 450 mg a day for the treatment of fibromyalgia and 600 mg daily for neuropathic pain and seizures.
At first, your doctor will likely prescribe a low dose of pregabalin and then increase it gradually over the course of one week.
You should take pregabalin at about the same time each day, with or without food.
It’s important to take Lyrica exactly as your doctor prescribed.
The exact effects of an overdose of Lyrica are unclear.
In clinical trials, high doses of the drug did not show toxic effects.
However, if an overdose may be a possibility, a medical professional should monitor the person carefully to watch for any warning signs or symptoms of a negative reaction.