Buy Pregabalin 150 Mg online from Propharmacystore without prescription.
What is Pregabalin 150 Mg ?
Lyrica (pregabalin) is an oral medication that is chemically related to gabapentin(Gralise, Neurontin). It is used for treating pain caused by neurologic diseases such as postherpetic neuralgia as well as seizures. It also is used for treating fibromyalgia.
Pregabalin capsules, oral solution (liquid), and extended-release (long-acting) tablets are used to relieve neuropathic pain (pain from damaged nerves) that can occur in your arms, hands, fingers, legs, feet, or toes if you have diabetes and postherpetic neuralgia (PHN; the burning, stabbing pain or aches that may last for months or years after an attack of shingles). Pregabalin capsules and oral solution are also used to relieve neuropathic pain that can occur after a spinal cord injury and to treat fibromyalgia (a long-lasting condition that may cause pain, muscle stiffness and tenderness, tiredness, and difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep).
Though it helps many people, this medication may sometimes cause addiction. This risk may be higher if you have a substance use disorder (such as overuse of or addiction to drugs/alcohol). Take this medication exactly as prescribed to lower the risk of addiction. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
Pregabalin 150 Mg Indications
Pregabalin 150 Mg (LYRICA) is indicated for:
- Management of neuropathic pain associated with diabetic peripheral neuropathy
- Management of postherpetic neuralgia
- Adjunctive therapy for adult patients with partial onset seizures
- Management of fibromyalgia
- Management of neuropathic pain associated with spinal cord injury
Your doctor will probably start you on a low dose of pregabalin and may gradually increase your dose during the first week of treatment.
Take pregabalin exactly as directed. Pregabalin may be habit forming. Do not take a larger dose, take it more often, or take it for a longer period of time than prescribed by your doctor.
Pregabalin may help control your symptoms but will not cure your condition. It may take several weeks or longer before you feel the full benefit of pregabalin. Continue to take pregabalin even if you feel well. Do not stop taking pregabalin without talking to your doctor, even if you experience side effects such as unusual changes in behavior or mood. If you suddenly stop taking pregabalin, you may experience withdrawal symptoms, including trouble falling asleep or staying asleep, nausea, diarrhea, headaches, or seizures. Your doctor will probably decrease your dose gradually over at least 1 week.
Pregabalin 150 Mg Side Effects
What are the side effects of Lyrica (pregabalin)?
SIDE EFFECTS WARNING:
- Antiepileptic medications have been associated with increased risk of suicidal thinking and behavior. Anyone considering the use of antiepileptic drugs must balance this risk of suicide with the clinical need. Patients who are started on therapy should be closely observed for clinical worsening, suicidal thoughts, or unusual changes in behavior.
The most common side effects of Pregabalin 150 Mg are
- dry mouth (xerostomia),
- edema (accumulation of fluid),
- blurred vision,
- double vision (diplopia),
- weight gain,
- fatigue (tiredness),
- abnormal gait (ataxia),
- tremor, and
- difficulty concentrating.
Other side effects include
- increased appetite,
- myoclonus (sudden, involuntary jerking of a muscle or muscle groups),
- heart failure,
- low blood pressure,
- reduced blood platelet counts, and
- increased blood creatinine kinase levels.
Increased creatinine kinase can be a sign of muscle injury, and in clinical trials three patients experienced rhabdomyolysis (severe muscle injury). Therefore, patients should report unexplained muscle pain, tenderness or weakness to their doctors, especially if associated with fever and malaise (reduced well-being). Lyrica has rarely been associated with angioedema (swelling of the face, tongue, lips, and gums, throat and larynx).