What is Malegra FXT 160 Mg ?
Buy Malegra FXT Online 160 Mg. Malegra FXT plus 160 Mg is a combination drug of Sildenafil 100 mG + Fluoxetine 60 Mg. Malegra FXT i used because it provides men with a solution for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
Having two powerful active ingredients (Sildenafil 100mg and Fluoxetine 60mg) Malegra FXT improves the overall sexual health of men: It does not only provide men with hard erections but also lowers the sexual complication of premature ejaculation. This gives an improved love life in such men and sustains their relationship with their partner.
Sildenafil citrate used in this medication removes the blockage caused in the arteries and the blood vessels and increases the flow of blood to the male organ thus enabling hard and strong erections for a longer period of time.
Fluoxetine the other chemical component used in this medication is an anti-depressant that lowers the premature ejaculation with the consumption of just one pill.
Malegra FXT Side Effects
Around fifteen percent of people who take Sildenafil will suffer from one of the side effects of taking this drug, however many of these side effects are manageable. Please always read the label of this product to ensure you are fully aware of all of the possible side effects.
Be aware that you may experience any or all of the following side effects when you start to take Sildenafil: Headaches, facial flushing, nasal congestion, stomach pains, diarrhoea and/or nausea or the inability to be able to tell the difference between the colours blue and green and a blue hint or haze that may slightly impair your vision.
Malegra FXT can have the side effects of both Sildenafil and Fluoxetine. Some of the common side effects are as given below.
- upset stomach,
- sleep problems (insomnia),
- heart palpitations,
- loss of appetite or increase in appetite,
- weight changes,
- cold symptoms (stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat),
- dry mouth,
- decreased sex drive,
- impotence, or
- difficulty having an orgasm.
Malegra FXT Precautions
Do not take Malegra FXT if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Malegra FXT
- you are under mental stress or performing any physical activity
- you have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of heart problems
- you are taking nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, tablet, capsule, patch, ointment), or nitroprusside
- you use certain recreational drugs called “poppers” (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite)
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Malegra FXT. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a deformed penis (eg, Peyronie disease), blood cell problems (eg, leukemia, sickle cell anemia)
- if you have a history of high or low blood pressure, ulcers, bleeding problems, heart problems (heart failure, irregular heartbeat), or blood vessel problems
- if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat, especially within the past 6 months.
Some medicines may interact with Malegra FXT. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure, nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin), or nitroprusside because severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur
- Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole, ketoconazole), H2 antagonists (eg, cimetidine), HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir, saquinavir), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), narcotic analgesics (eg, dihydrocodeine), or telithromycin because they may increase the risk of Malegra FXT’s side effects
- Bosentan or rifampin because they may decrease Malegra FXT’s effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Malegra FXT interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.