What is Malegra FXT 140 Mg ?
Malegra FXT 140 Mg is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. The purchase of Malegra without prescription will help every man regardless of age to increase the quality of sex and get stronger erections.
It is an innovative medical product which is different from the common pills of Viagra or identical drugs. Earlier, men had to take several pills at once to treatment both erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Now, it is possible to buy Malegra online without prescription and take only 1 pill before having sex.
A unique peculiarity of Malegra is that this drug contains two active ingredients. Moreover, two forms of the drug are released.
It consists of well-known Sildenafil Citrate, the main component of most erectile dysfunction treatment solutions, and Fluoxetine, the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor. Fluoxetine is used as a light antidepressant, but it also has shown itself an effective solution for premature ejaculation. The combination of those two medications has made Malegra FXT one of the best solutions for great long-lasting sexual activity.
Malegra Side Effects
Around fifteen percent of people who take Sildenafil will suffer from one of the side effects of taking this drug, however many of these side effects are manageable. Please always read the label of this product to ensure you are fully aware of all of the possible side effects.
Be aware that you may experience any or all of the following side effects when you start to take Sildenafil: Headaches, facial flushing, nasal congestion, stomach pains, diarrhoea and/or nausea or the inability to be able to tell the difference between the colours blue and green and a blue hint or haze that may slightly impair your vision.
Any powerful medication has powerful side effects, except for Malegra FXT. This wonderful drug is relatively safe, and if you follow the instructions strictly, you can avoid most of its negative effects. Taking Malegra FXT, you should be prepared for such problems as headaches, fatigue, dryness in mouth or eyes, problems with sleep and dyspepsia. Those symptoms are observed in nearly 15% of the patients, taking Malegra. If you experience anything more serious than light headaches, you should immediately seek medical attention, because severe side effects of Malegra FXT indicate that you have ignored important precautions.
- Malegra FXT may cause dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Malegra FXT with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Malegra FXT may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Patients with heart problems who take Malegra FXT may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. Symptoms of a heart attack may include chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain; numbness of an arm or leg; severe dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting; fainting; or vision changes. Symptoms of a stroke may include confusion, vision or speech changes, one-sided weakness, or fainting. Contact your doctor or seek medical attention right away if you experience these symptoms.
- Malegra FXT does not stop the spread of HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to others through sexual contact. Use barrier methods of birth control (eg, condoms) if you have HIV infection or an STD.
- Malegra FXT 140 Mg will not prevent pregnancy. If your partner may become pregnant and you wish to avoid pregnancy, be sure to use an effective form of birth control.
- Malegra FXT may uncommonly cause mild, temporary vision changes (eg, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, blue/green color tint to vision). Contact your doctor if vision changes persist or are severe.
- Do not use other medicines or treatments for ED while you are taking Malegra FXT without first checking with your doctor.
- Use Malegra FXT with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Malegra FXT is not recommended for use in patients younger 18 years.
Do not take Malegra FXT 140 Mg if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Malegra FXT
- you are under mental stress or performing any physical activity
- you have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of heart problems
- you are taking nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, tablet, capsule, patch, ointment), or nitroprusside
- you use certain recreational drugs called “poppers” (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite)
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Malegra FXT. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a deformed penis (eg, Peyronie disease), blood cell problems (eg, leukemia, sickle cell anemia)
- if you have a history of high or low blood pressure, ulcers, bleeding problems, heart problems (heart failure, irregular heartbeat), or blood vessel problems
- if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat, especially within the past 6 months.
Some medicines may interact with Malegra FXT. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure, nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin), or nitroprusside because severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur
- Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole, ketoconazole), H2 antagonists (eg, cimetidine), HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir, saquinavir), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), narcotic analgesics (eg, dihydrocodeine), or telithromycin because they may increase the risk of Malegra FXT’s side effects
- Bosentan or rifampin because they may decrease Malegra FXT’s effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Malegra FXT interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.