Buy Kamagra 100 mg online without prescription. Kamagra 100 mg is the generic version of sildenafil 100 mg which is used in the treatment of male impotence.
What Is Kamagra 100 MG?
The composition of one tablet includes Kamagra 100 MG of Sildenafil a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor (PDE5) used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. Within 40 minutes after taking the pill man feels the gain sensitivity of the genitals and stimulate blood flow to the penis. This treatment to improve potency and eliminate erectile dysfunction is suitable for men from 18 to 82 years old. This brand of sildenafil is most efficient and successful generic form of viagra and it is quite expensive than the other generic viagra.
Kamagra was originally developed as an antihypertensive pill, which means its first indication was hypertension. However, today its main use is the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Kamagra 100mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that helps to relax as well as dilate the blood vessels in the body. It helps to increase the flow of blood in certain parts of the body. This medication can be used for treating erectile dysfunction among men. It also treats pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), and eventually improves the exercising capacity in men as well as women. It can be taken orally or injected in the body by your doctor.
Kamagra 100mg Tablet helps the muscles that are found around your blood vessel’s walls to relax, thus increasing the blood flow to specific areas of your body. It is also used for treating erectile dysfunctions in men. The reason could be impotence or the inability to keep or get an erection. Apart from that, it can be also used for improving the exercising ability in adults suffering from pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). This phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor (PDE5) relaxes and dilates your blood vessels that are present in your lungs, thus improving your exercising ability.
Kamagra 100 Mg Dosage
Kamagra 100 mg comes as little diamond-shaped pills colored in blue, available in single or four pills packs. The medicine is taken orally with liquids – preferably water.
The proper dosage of Kamagra for erectile dysfunctions is 50 mg per day, taken as needed by preferably one hour prior to sexual contact. Based on personal tolerance and effectiveness, this dose may be decreased to 25 mg per day or increased to a maximum of 100 mg per day. The Kamagra pill is rapidly absorbed and its maximum effect appears 30 to 120 minutes after intake.
No more than one dosage should be used daily, preferably with a glass of water. Kamagra overdose may lead to poisoning so a control center should be contacted immediately, in case the recommended dosage is exceeded.
How to take Kamagra 100 mg
The usual first starting dose of Viagra is one 50mg tablet, for men who have not used Viagra before, although men over the age of 65 years would normally start on the lowest dose tablet (25mg).
Viagra works in 30 to 60 minutes after it is taken and usually remains active for 4 hours.
If 50mg strength of tablet is highly effective subsequent doses may be reduced down to one 25mg tablet. If a 50mg tablet is ineffective, or the duration of activity is less than 4 hours, the dose can be increased to one 100mg tablet. Do not take Viagra more than once per day, or more than 100mg dose.
Arousal is required for the treatment to work. Viagra is most likely to be suitable if taken in situations where sexual arousal is expected within an hour or two of taking the tablet. Without sexual arousal there will be no benefit and the effect of the tablet will simply wear off after about 4 hours.
Avoid large meals, meals high in fat, excessive alcohol, and grapefruit as these can affect Viagra’s efficacy (effectiveness).
A trial of treatment should be repeated at least 4 times before deciding whether Viagra is working and before requesting a change of dosage or change to another ED medication. As with any treatment, there are times when Viagra might not work and may not improve or overcome the underlying cause of erectile dysfunction.
Satisfactory erections require the following:
- Adequate blood supply
- Healthy nervous system
If erectile dysfunction is the result of spinal injury or operation, nerves might be damaged. In this case Viagra may help a little but other measures, such as injections or stiffening aids, may be required.
Use Kamagra as directed by your doctor.
- Take Kamagra by mouth with or without food. Kamagra may not work as quickly if you take it with a high-fat meal.
- Kamagra is rapidly absorbed. Maximum effect occurs between 30 to 120 minutes of taking the tablet.
- Kamagra can help you have an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur just by taking a pill.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose or take it more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Kamagra and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
Common Side Effects:
- Upset stomach
- Avoid alcohol as it makes Kamagra less effective.
- Kamagra should not be consumed soon after a heavy meal as it makes Kamagra longer time to be effective.
- Avoid driving while consuming viagra as it makes dizzy and drowsy.
- Kamagra should not be consumed by Women and Kids as it is only approved for men.
Men with the following conditions should not take Viagra without further assessment from their GP:
- Taking medicines called nitrates (often given for chest pain)
- Taking or intend to take amyl nitrite (‘poppers’)
- Taking riociguat (to treat high blood pressure in the lungs)
- Low or high blood pressure
- Allergies or reactions to past ED treatments
- Recent heart attack (within 6 weeks) or suffer from angina (heart pain on exertion) or any form of heart disease
- History of strokes or mini-strokes (transient ischaemic attack)
- History of vision problems caused by circulation problems
- History in the family of rare degenerative eye disease
- Serious kidney (renal) or liver disease
- Peyronie’s disease – angulation or deformity of the penis
- Leukaemia, multiple myeloma or sickle cell disease
- Bleeding disorders (such as haemophilia)
- Current active stomach ulcers (peptic ulcer or gastric ulcer)
- Lactose intolerant (Viagra tablets contain lactose)
Kamagra 100 mg Drug interactions
Kamagra should not be taken by patients that are also using organic nitrates such as nitroglycerin, amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate or isosorbide mononitrate to treat their heart problems.
Certain medicines are known to increase the blood levels of this drug, thus the usage of these products should be limited: 
Alcohol can also interact with this drug, temporarily impairing the ability of getting an erection thus for getting the maximum benefit from the medication, alcoholic beverages should not be drunk before taking Kamagra.
- Women and children
- People who have suffered myocardial infarctions or stroke within the last 6 months
- Those who experienced life-threatening arrhythmia episodes within the last months and those diagnosed with cardiac failure
- People with coronary artery disease
- Patients suffering from hypertension or resting hypotension
- Those with retinitis pigmentosa – rare inherited eye condition
- Special care should also be exercised by patients with kidney or liver disease and by those allergic to sildenafil.