What Is Levitra 60 MG(Vardenafil 60MG)?
Buy Generic Levitra 60 mg Online without prescription.
Levitra 60 mg (Vardenafil 60MG) is an FDA-approved oral prescription medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. It belongs to a class of drugs called “PDE5 inhibitors.”
Vardenafil 60mg is an FDA-approved oral prescription medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in men and can help you get and keep a quality erection. These Vardenafil 60mg Tablets are a Phosphodiesterase inhibitor used to treat sexual function problems such as impotence or erectile dysfunction. In combination with sexual stimulation, this Vardenafil 60mg Pills works by helping the blood flow into the penis to achieve and maintain an erection.
Levitra 60 mg or Vardenafil 60mg is used to improve Erection Function. Levitra 60 mg or Vardenafil 60mg is used in mediation for Erectile Dysfunction. The Levitra 60 mg or Vardenafil 60mg affects muscles in the walls of blood vessels. It regulates the flow of blood to several parts of the body when you are in sexual stimulation. Levitra 60 mg or vardenafil 60mg helps to assist erection for a long duration. It helps to rejuvenate your sex life.
Vardenafil 60mg Tablets are useful for treatment of ED (erectile dysfunction) in men. Keeping penis erection for a longer time, these tablets help in attaining utmost pleasure during sexual activity. These generic tablets are safe to use and effectively cure impotence and diseases associated with PDE5 inhibitors. This medicine is not intended for use by women or children.
Levitra 60 mg Dosage
For most patients, the recommended starting dose of Levitra is 10 mg, taken orally, as needed, approximately 60 minutes before sexual activity. The dose may be increased to a maximum recommended dose of 60 mg or decreased to 5 mg based on efficacy and side effects. The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day. Sexual stimulation is required for a response to treatment.
Use with Food
Levitra can be taken with or without food.
Use in Specific Populations
Geriatrics: A starting dose of 5 mg Levitra should be considered in patients ≥ 65 years of age [see Use in Specific Populations.
Hepatic Impairment: For patients with moderate hepatic impairment (Child-Pugh B), a starting dose of 5 mg Levitra is recommended. The maximum dose in patients with moderate hepatic impairment should not exceed 10 mg. Do not use Levitra in patients with severe hepatic impairment.
For patients with mild liver failure, there is no need to adjust the dosage. For patients with moderate hepatic impairment, an initial dose of 5 mg per day is recommended. In the future, the dosage can be increased to 10 mg (taking into account the efficacy and tolerability of the remedy). With a severe degree of hepatic impairment, the pharmacokokinetics of vardenafil have not been studied.
Patients with renal insufficiency do not need to adjust the dose.
Common Side Effects (Levitra 60 MG):
Generally Levitra is well tolerated. However some side effects can be noticed in some patients. Given below are some of the side effects.
- There are mild or moderate side effects of a transitory nature:
- Nasal congestion
- Rarely and very rarely:
- Tear of the eyes
- Arterial hypertension
- Arterial Hypotension
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Nose bleed
- Deviation from the norm of liver function indices
- Edema of the face
- Photosensitivity reaction
- Increase in the level of creatinine phosphokinase in the blood
- Sense of anxiety
- Transient general amnesia
- Increased intraocular pressure
- Angina pectoris
- Myocardial ischemia
- Laryngeal edema
- Rigidity of muscles
- Strengthening of an erection
A medical history and physical examination should be undertaken to diagnose erectile dysfunction and determine potential underlying causes, before pharmacological treatment is considered.
Prior to initiating any treatment for erectile dysfunction, physicians should consider the cardiovascular status of their patients, since there is a degree of cardiac risk associated with sexual activity. Vardenafil has vasodilator properties, resulting in mild and transient decreases in blood pressure. Patients with left ventricular outflow obstruction, e.g., aortic stenosis and idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis, can be sensitive to the action of vasodilators including Type 5 phosphodiesterase inhibitors.
Medicinal products for the treatment of erectile dysfunction should be used with caution in patients with anatomical deformation of the penis (such as angulation, cavernosal fibrosis or Peyronie’s disease), or in patients who have conditions which may predispose them to priapism (such as sickle cell anaemia, multiple myeloma or leukaemia).
The safety and efficacy of combinations of Levitra film-coated tablets with Levitra tablets or other treatments for erectile dysfunction have not been studied. Therefore, the use of such combinations is not recommended.
- Women should avoid taking Levitra 60 mg or Vardenafil 60mg as it is not approved for them.
- One should not take Levitra 60 mg if they are taking any kind of nitrate.
- People with cardiovascular disease or significant heart disease should avoid taking Levitra.
- People who are taking medications to treat STD’s should not take Levitra 60 mg or Levitra 20 mg simultaneously.
Instruction to take Levitra
- The drug should be prescribed by a doctor after checking the condition of the patient’s cardiovascular system, as during the sexual activity the risk of cardiac failures increases.
- Levitra should not be prescribed to men with concomitant pathologies of the cardiovascular system, in which sexual activity is contraindicated.
- The use of vardenafil exerts vasodilating effect and may cause minor or moderate decrease of a blood pressure.
- In case of an obstruction of the outflow pathway from the left ventricle (including aortic stenosis, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis), the patient may be sensitive to the action of the PDE5 inhibitor.
- Levitra should not be prescribed to patients with congenital lengthening of the QT interval or during the period of taking quinidine, procainamide, amiodarone, sotalol and other antiarrhythmic drugs of class IA and class III, because the intake of such a regular dosage like 10 mg of the Levitra causes prolongation of the QT interval.
- Due to the lack of information about the consequences of therapy, Levitra is not recommended for an intake by patients with severe violations of liver function, terminal stage of kidney disease (requiring hemodialysis), arterial hypotension, also by patients who suffered from myocardial infarction or stroke, unstable angina, hereditary degenerative retinal pathology (pigmentary Retinitis).
- In case of a sudden loss of vision, the intake of Levitra should be stopped and a special medical supervision should be provided immediately.
- The combination with the alpha-blockers can lead to the development of arterial hypotension, since both types of medications have vasodilating effect. This combination is acceptable only with stable blood pressure on the background of the use of alpha-adrenoblockers and Levitra intake in a dosage of not more than 5 mg.
- The intake of vardenafil may coincide with the use of tamsulosin, but other alpha-blockers should not be taken concurrently with vardenafil.
- During the intake of Levitra in a prescribed dosage, the treatment with alpha-blockers should be started with a minimal dosage. The Gradual increase of the dosage of alpha-blockers on the background of therapy including the use of PDE5 inhibitors may cause a further decrease in blood pressure.
- In case of an occurred necessity of simultaneous use of itraconazole, ketoconazole, erythromycin with vardenafil the dosage of the last mentioned drug should not exceed 5 mg, and the dosage of itraconazole and ketoconazole should not exceed 200 mg.
- In case of a penchant to bleeding and exacerbation of peptic ulcer, it is recommended to use the drug after assessing the correlation between the perceived benefit and the potential risk from the therapy.
- Levitra has no effect on duration of bleeding process in both cases of monotherapy and in case of combining this drug with acetylsalicylic acid.
- Vardenafil does not increase the aggregation of platelets, which has been developed during the reception of other medications along with it.
- In case of exceeding the therapeutic dosage of Levitra the action of this medication leads to a slight increase in the antiaggregant effect of sodium nitroprusside, which performs as a donator of nitric oxide.
- Patients whose activities are related with the direct management of vehicles and mechanisms should establish the degree of individual reaction on the action of the here mentioned drug before using it.